Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still Moving Forward

I know we have learned much through the tragedies of the past few months. We have learned what's most important in this lifetime, and sometimes, it almost feels shameful that we didn't realize it in it's entirety before these events happened. But now we do, and we will remember from here on out.

With that being said, Wednesday, I had my first real OB appointment at Sewells Point. I suppose I have to stick with the military doctors, even though they have no idea what they are doing much of the time. I am around 15 weeks or so, with a due date of February 20, 2010 which is so silly since Samson's birthday is February 20, 2007. I suppose these babies will be just about 3 years apart. The midwife did an ultrasound and could not find any boy parts yet. Davin has called everyone to tell them that we are having a girl, so hopefully the baby does not suddenly sprout boy parts! I thought it was too early to tell but apparently, it's okay. :)

No comments: