Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been a while!

Well the events of the last few weeks have been quite the experience. I haven't had time to write or update. But now it seems I have all the time in the world to catch up on so many things that I've been longing to do!

I graduated May 9, 2009 at 10am. It's a very exciting event for me, as I've had two children along the way. I'm so excited to finally have those letters following my name: Tiffany Ann Cooley Feliciano, M.A. The person with a normal life, who did things in the proper order, may not realize how much it means to a person who was disorganized in the beginning and started out completely backwards. I've always been an advocate for education, and therefore, could not bear to fall behind in my schooling. For the most part, my high school graduating class (2003) is behind me in this race for the finish. They ask me where I get my drive. They are in disbelief when they see me balance the massive juggling act. Chaos is just my thing!

So after graduating, we had rented a bed & breakfast cottage in Lynchburg on a 60 acre horse farm. It was so nice, and just a break from the hussle bustle that we deal with on a daily basis living in this military community. We had quite the crowd staying with us including Davin, me, Kaleo, Samson, Vickie, Sloane, Amber, and my mom. There were enough beds for everyone and the kids had a great time too.

And then... we were off to Disney. Honestly, I need a restful week after that kind of vacation but I didn't know it would be such a tiring event or I would've taken a week off. No, I suppose I prefer the chaos. And so, although we arrived home after 11pm on Sunday night, the kids filed in around 5am on Monday morning. Exhausted from unpacking half the night, but enduring every second of it knowing that at naptime... it can be MY NAPTIME too if I so choose for it to be! And I'll finally have a clean house. And possibly a high-earning income too. Right from the comfort of my own home. IN MY PJ's IF I SO CHOOSE!

No comments: