Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well not a whole lot is going on this weekend. I had a midterm, which I did so-so on, and we've pretty much just gotten ourselves together. We got the windows tinted in the new Mazda. Davin refused to drive to Lynchburg in May with them untinted. We've been at home for the entire day just washing the cars and having a good time outside. Kaleo has been riding his bike with no training wheels but he's fallen down so many times the bike is officially not ridable because both pedals are broken off. Davin put Samson to work scrubbing the floor mats of the cars while he washed the cars. I planted some bulbs in the front walk way garden. Hopefully they grow this year.

A lunch time conversation had me concerned for my children's safety. Kaleo said that "at nine o'clock, after you & daddy are sleeping, someone talks outside my window and says 'sammy, kaleo' real fast". However, we know that this is not true. Even so, Davin and I were blown away by this. Now that it's dark, Davin's convinced that we should go outside and yell "sammy, Kaleo". No, I don't think so.

On a lighter note, my mom came over on Friday and we did a bunch of stuff. Then she stayed with the kids & Davin & I rode out on the motorcycle for about 3 hours. I have to say, my buttocks was quite sore when we got home because there is only a 6 inch seat on the back of it, and my behind is a bit wider than 6 inches. And I'm very pleased to say that now that Davin saw the bruises the seat made, he has ordered a very nice, 12 inch wide seat for me! I mean, it benefits him too since it came with a new 16 inch seat for him. But now we can ride comfortably & I won't have this sore issue after a night of cruising!

No comments: