Friday, April 17, 2009

"Freakin' Huge!"

Davin & I went our separate ways yesterday afternoon. He headed to Wal Mart to get some replacement pedals for Kaleo's bike and some copy paper, and I headed to Sears to shop their clearance. When I arrived home, Kaleo greeted me at the door by saying, "Mom you should see my new pedals, they are FREAKIN' HUGE!!" and so it seems... Davin could not find replacement pedals for a child's bicycle, so he bought the replacements that would fit an adult's bike. Lovely.

Now, you must understand that the reason we had to purchase these pedals in the first place was because during the time it's taken Kaleo to learn to ride the bike, there have been about 247,891 falls which have caused the bike pedals to break off piece-by-piece. Now we won't have to worry about them breaking, because not only are they adult sized bike-pedals but they are metal. And now, I must worry about my child's leg getting chopped up by his bike pedal!

No comments: