Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Little Time! So Much To Do!

Or so it seems. Honestly, the list seems to grow on me daily. I mean, make the dog's vet appointment, check on the car insurance, call the bank about some crazy security emails I've been getting, call Holly wood video because they have charged us a ridiculas late fee because we did not know that although they are a franchise, you can't return the video to just any Hollywood video, it has to be the one that you rented it from. And then comes the schoolwork which includes a critical analysis of a peer reviewed journal article and a midterm by the end of the week. Easter is this week, also, and I assume that some traveling is in order.

So like I said... so much to do & so little time to do it!

Today has felt chaotic even before I've begun my to-do list. It's been madness. There are so many children in my house that I feel overwhelmed. The baby I've been keeping is finally walking so he's toddling around running into stuff and then there are three others that are RUNNING around like maniacs. Here's a great example: I told Esias to stop walking on my couch. He said "Miss Tiffany, I not walking, I running!!!" And that he was. My ultimate goal is to teach them that it's okay to have fun, but that certain things have limits, and we must be civilized even when we have fun. It's very challenging when there are 4 boys in the house all day long!

Now on to the to do list!

No comments: