Saturday, April 11, 2009

There's a BEAR in that car!!

So maybe I've gained a newfound sense of humor. Who knows. I do know, however, that Kaleo is a funny kid! We were driving home from Cycle Gear a couple of days ago, and there was a huge dog in the front seat of the truck next to us. I'm sure most of you know where this is going from the subject line. It may just be one of those "had to be there" moments, but he said, "Daddy, there's a bear in that car!" Davin barely gave it a second thought and corrected him, "Kaleo, it's just a dog" but Kaleo was convinced that this huge dog was a beast of some kind. He said, "No dad, for real, it's a bear". I have to admit, the dog was very big and furry. Davin just looked at him and said, "Kaleo it's just a really hairy dog". I do believe that Kaleo was disappointed by Davin's bland responses to his utter excitement.

I laughed so hard for the next 5 minutes that I cried. I couldn't contain myself. It was hilarious.

No comments: