Monday, March 16, 2009

Answer to Bad Breath Question

I was concerned about Kaleo suggesting his breath was so bad I could smell it in my bedroom. I mentioned to my husband that Kaleo asked this question, and he began laughing uncontrollably. I knew that there was something that I was not aware of about this situation!

When Davin got up this morning and got himself ready for work, he did the norm. He got himself together and right before leaving, he checks on the boys in their beds. At around 4:50am, he found Kaleo practically sleeping with his face on the baby monitor. He told Kaleo not to put his face on the baby monitor because his breath was coming through it into our room and stinking up our room. Kaleo moved himself over so that his head was not near the monitor.

And so, the odd question actually has a reason behind it. And I thought kids just came up with these crazy ideas on their own. No, creative parents are behind these wild, whacky thoughts. :)

No comments: